If you are looking to take guitar lessons from teachers with well-rounded & broad backgrounds of styles to draw from, you’ve come to the right place. Our teachers offer accoustic, bass, and electric guitar lessons in a variety of styles from jazz, blues, & rock to classical & country on electric and acoustic guitars. Beginner students can expect their guitar lessons to include work on chords, simple songs, sight-reading, and theory. Guitar lessons are meant to be fun while challenging the student to continuously develop and hone their skills.
We balance musicianship with fun by making sure each of your guitar lessons includes new technical or theory concepts as well as working on your favorite riff or song. Your teachers will use a variety of method books to accomplish this and we encourage students to bring an iPod to their guitar lessons to help learn their favorite music.
Group guitar lessons are available for beginner students. Call for available class times.
Private lessons scale depending on skill level and subsequent duration of lessons.
- 30 minutes, weekly: $73/month
- Beginner Lessons: 30 minutes, weekly: $140/mo
- Intermediate Lessons: 45 minutes, weekly: $205/mo
- Upper Intermediate-Advanced: 60 minutes, weekly: $280/mo
- Beginner Lessons: 30 minutes, weekly: $85/mo per student
- Intermediate Lessons: 45 minutes, weekly: $105/mo per student
- Please note, semi-private lessons require 2 students registering for the same time slot. Please call us at (720) 251-2157 to register for semi-private lessons.
Select the type of lessons you’d like to attend, or call +1 (720) 251-2157 to discuss details.