The Ukulele is a great instrument to learn for both beginners and experienced musicians. It’s easy to pick up, play, and transport. It fits smaller hands, so it’s a wonderful entryway into learning how to play musical instruments. And Ukuleles are simple instruments, so they’re inexpensive to acquire.
The personality of the Ukulele is fun and happy, but it’ll teach real skills that can translate to the guitar and other instruments.
In our beginning Ukulele lessons, our teachers will help you learn essential techniques such as how to hold your Ukulele, strumming, keeping rhythm, and picking. As you progress, your Ukulele lessons will help you play songs you want to master.
- 30 minutes, weekly: $73/month
- Beginner Lessons: 30 minutes, weekly: $140/mo
- Intermediate Lessons: 45 minutes, weekly: $205/mo
- Upper Intermediate-Advanced: 60 minutes, weekly: $280/mo
- Beginner Lessons: 30 minutes, weekly: $85/mo per student
- Intermediate Lessons: 45 minutes, weekly: $105/mo per student
- Please note, semi-private lessons require 2 students registering for the same time slot. Please call us at (720) 251-2157 to register for semi-private lessons.
Select the type of lessons you’d like to attend, or call +1 (720) 251-2157 to discuss details.